Tuesday 2 June 2020

Back to the Future



Well... it's been a long time, what with one thing and another (Covid-19), my son's marriage, becoming a grandfather (again), and getting on with living. But it's time to dust off the old blogspot- firstly, to show you that yes, I have finally written my first novel, and can share a lot of ideas about the weird business of turning a bunch of ideas into a publishable Thing.

The Tyranny of Heav'n is a novel about the power of Reading. Look closely at the cover. I'll expand on that more over the next few posts- and if you want to buy it, that's £3.45 on Kindle, or Free if you're into the Kindle Unlimited deal. And please afterwards, do Post a Review. Find it here and read a sample...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any requests of subjects for future posts? No idea too stupid for consideration. And yes, I know I am a bad writer, so don't bother saying that unless you can write something better. But maybe there's a topic buzzing around in your head that you'd like to see covered... because I've got a keyboard here, it's loaded with letters, and I ain't afraid to use it.